Premature Wrinkles: Causes and Ways to Reduce Them
Years ago skin care products for reduction of premature wrinkles more or less targeted only the elderly population, but these days it is nothing unusual that younger population also starts to take preventative measures by applying different anti-wrinkle creams and homemade face masks.
Nowadays we are so accustomed to comfort and modern life that we are willing to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on cosmetics, while just a change of lifestyle can help us more than any cosmetics out there.
Why is that? Because what the cosmetics do mostly is to hide the effects of an unhealthy lifestyle, while the cause of the problem will still be there constantly bursting to the surface and cause more and more premature wrinkles to appear. Living this way is slowly making us slaves to the industry while in fact not a bit happier or younger looking.
A lot of bad habits are linked to early wrinkling, so it is important to live as natural and healthy as possible, which will greatly influence the appearance of your skin.
Most Common Causes of Premature Wrinkles
- Stressful situations. When we are under stress our body releases certain hormones in an attempt to cope with the situation. One of these hormones is cortisol for example. Higher amounts of cortisol can greatly reduce your immune system and decrease muscular tissue, which consequently makes your skin thinner as well introduce premature wrinkles.
- Exposure to sun. The UV rays beamed from the sun break down collagen fibers in your skin and can make it impossible for skin to repair itself.
- Smoking. Nicotine plus 500 other dangerous chemicals present in cigarettes are responsible for constriction of blood vessels, which causes lack of oxygen in your skin. As a result, your skin becomes thin, pale, full of wrinkles and old.
- Unhealthy diet. Insufficient intake of essential nutrients combined with excess of unhealthy food will cause great imbalance in your body as well produce harmful free radicals, which severely damage cells in the entire body, including your skin.
First three habits listed above may take some time to master and surpass to slow down premature wrinkles, while the last one is easily achievable and can be done straight away. Try to eat foods that are rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids like vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts.
Following are Three Most Useful Anti-Wrinkle Foods:
• Fruits rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber affect your skin from the inside and encourage production of collagen as well as strengthen the epidermal layer of the skin.
• Products made of soy are especially recommended for women, since they are a natural source of phytonutrients and proteins.
• Nuts, especially walnuts are an excellent sources of minerals. Flax seeds and sesame seeds are also an excellent source of anti-aging nutrients and will successfully fight with premature wrinkles.
With Overnight Wrinkle Cures, amazing natural treatment for wrinkles is at your fingertips. Wasting your money and time to shop for expensive anti-wrinkle products filled with harmful synthetic ingredients is completely unnecessary and should be avoided at all cost.
Click here to get a special offer.
You should take a moment and imagine that you have a skin you've always wanted right now. How do you feel about yourself? My clients come back with amazing reports of confidence and self-esteem they have gained after their treatment begins to show results.
Click here to read more.
Leave a Comment
- What Causes Wrinkles?
Learn about most common factors that contribute to creation of wrinkles.
- Wrinkles on Face
What causes wrinkles on face and how to prevent them?
- Under Eye Wrinkles
What causes wrinkles under eyes to occur and how to prevent them?
- Neck Wrinkles
Causes and preventions for neck wrinkles.
- Wrinkled Fingertips
What causes fingertips to wrinkles and ways to avoid this occurence.